Dear Valued SFC Bank Customer
Your well-being is our priority
Thank you for trusting us with your financial products and services. It’s a responsibility we take seriously. As shared earlier this week, SFC is committed to the health and safety of our customers, team members and communities.
Given guidance from the CDC and closures established state-wide to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and as a precautionary measure, we will provide drive-thru service only at our bank, effective March 19, 2020 until further notice. Lobby access for safe deposit, new accounts and loan closings will be by appointment.
We are here for you
To ensure you have uninterrupted access to the product and services you need, please consider the use of these options:
- Drive thru service – normal hours of operation 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Online Banking
- Mobile App
- Person to person payments via Zelle® in online or mobile banking
- SFC Customer Care
There are several ways you may contact us to make an appointment or get your questions answered:
- General questions or appointments – Please call us at 417.882.8111
- Treasury management – call or email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or just reach out to your dedicated SFC representative
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We know these are unprecedented times, but we are committed to taking care of our customers and team. We appreciate your patience and continued trust. It is an honor to serve you.