SFC Bank Home Loan Center
Two Locations - 1615 E. Primrose • 417.893.3634 and 2006 S. Glenstone Avenue • 417.882.8111
When applying for a home loan, you can speed the application and approval process by bringing along the following information:
- Current drivers license
- Your past two pay stubs
- W-2 forms for the past two years
- Two years tax returns with all schedules
- Bank statements for the past two months
- Statements regarding stocks, bonds, 401(k)s, mutual funds, etc.
- Homeowners Insurance - Agents name phone number
Additional documentation may be required depending on your loan request.
Having your loan pre-qualified could give you more power when you’re looking for a home. By giving us some general financial information, we can assist you in determining how much you will be able to borrow. You will know what you can afford and being pre-qualified may improve your position when negotiating your purchase.
For more information about our Mortgage options, please contact us!
*All loans and lines of credit are subject to credit approval and program guideline requirements.